Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who am I


My name is Melisa. I am a senior in high school. I am on the JVA field hockey team. I love music, I listen to every type rock, rap, reggae, techno, salsa, pop, metal etc. I love going to the beach and going to the city. I have an older brother who is in college. In my spare time I mostly hang out with my friends. I currently work as a cashier at a small farm. I am a pretty optimistic person, I try to help others that are less fortunate whether its donating food to a shelter or donating money to various charities. I love meeting new people and trying out new things. My 2 best friends are the biggest influences to my life they are like family to me :). My goal in life is to be successful and happy. I am working on pursuing a career in the culinary field. I want to either be a baker or a chef.

3 comments:

al.e said...

You work at a farm? That's awesome. I think it's cool that you like a lot of different types of music. I wish more people were more open minded to diffent genres of music. Ooo and you should post your favorite recipe, I would love to see what kind of food you bake! and I would love for you to bake me something. Please bake me food.

Sal said...

Yes - me too! What's your signature dish?

Melisa Altinkaya said...

probably pasta but its special pasta to me cause my mom taught me
how to make the sauce which personally i think makes the entire dish. Dessert wise I think blueberry/apple/peach/pumpkin pie is my forte. :)