Sunday, September 7, 2008
First day of school
My first day of school I was really nervous because everytime you walk into a new class you are alway anxious about who is going to be in it whether it's your best friend or a complete stranger. I'll be completely honest the first day I came to school with my head down. I had a few things on my mind that day. I had nobody that I knew in any of my classes, I was upset because my best friend had just left for college and I knew that I wasn't going to get to see him for a long time, and the entire idea that summer break was over. However as the day progressed my mood changed I met all of my teachers and I liked every single one of them. I also met some other kids in my classes which made me feel more comfortable in the classroom atmosphere. Then I thought to myself why am I being like this? This is my senior year this year is suppose to be fun. Even though I didn't have any of my friends in my classes it shouldn't bring me down. It's good to be around new people because you get to know people that you never knew about! and that's exactly what happend with me. All in all my first day turned out well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment