Sunday, September 14, 2008

Influences

So Friday we had the whole discussion about groups and social structure. The groups that I put down were friends from Stevenson, family, and my friends that are in college. About a year ago I would've said that my friends define me, now I'm not so sure. I have grown and changed a lot in the past year and I relized that my family has had the biggest influence on me my entire life. I learned all my morals from my mom and dad. My older brother has had such a big influence on me ever since I was little he has always protected me and been there for me. He also taugh me a lot of valuable things like how to stick up for myself and how to fight :). I have a good relationship with my brother. Another person who influenced me a whole lot throughout my life was my mom. She taught me good values as well, like how to treat others and how to make better choices. So to summarize up my blog my biggest influence in life is definatly my family.

No comments: